Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finding That Perfect Power Suit For Work and/or Interviews

Hello Fellow B.U.S.T.Y. Ladies !


Are you looking to climb the ladder to success and sometimes you feel what's stopping you is your professional wardrobe ?




I feel that way sometimes. I can't stand when I find a nice dress shirt and the buttons start stretching because of my bust. I don't want to buy a suit that has elasticity.  I found some sites that have great Suits like a classic pencil skirt and blazer. 


I'm really starting to fall in love with Simple Be  their suit and separates is worth skipping a couple of nights out to buy their suits. Another site is Jessica London which has dresses for the work place. I like the cardigans and belts on this site called Eliza Parker.  


Check it Out !

No comments:

Post a Comment